L.I.F.E

is for living

If you can make decision on this, when do you wanna stop living?

Leefu said there's a website where you can find out how long you're going to live base on your lifestyle, habit, etc (sounds make sense. well, it's better than fortune-teller, right?) Accuracy? don't know. Personally, i am not interested in knowing when will i pass away, but if i can decide when will i stop living, i would choose not to die at my old age (by old, i means 60++)

I recalled one of my home tutor ask me the same question when i was in F5. I told her i would love to live longer but she gave me an opposite answer without any further explanation. Seriously, the answer was kinda unexpected, why could a woman wish to die at her young age? i don't get it. It was the first time i come across this question.

The same question crossed my mind few days back, i've a different answer. And now, i get my home tutor. I suppose that's nothing wrong with stop living when you're still young.

That's many reasons why i don't want die at my old age but sorry, i'm not going to write out here. It might sounds like i encourage commit suicide. haha. Anyway, let me tell you one of my favorite reasons: I want peoples cry at my funeral instead of saying: "she's old, it is a release for her and her family."


p/s: again, i'm not encouraging suicide! don't sue me.

0 comments: