L.I.F.E

is for living

Before my mom went out on yesterday morning, she asked if she need to prepare anything for my lunch, i said never mind since she seems to be rushing (i bet i can get something to eat in the kitchen at that time)

When noon approach, i felt hungry. At first, i thought can ask my sister buy me lunch while on her way back from work but then i recalled that she will only be back in the evening =.="... So, i went into kitchen and look around for foods. After few minutes searching, i found nothing but biscuits only (plain biscuits somemore T.T) Sigh, mom's kitchen really weird, sometimes. Since biscuits looked 'dry' so i think maybe i should cook maggie mee. Look around, maggie mee pun tak ada?! Don't feel like eating anymore...

Actually, if i found maggie mee in the kitchen, i still don't think i will cook. Why? It's simply because i don't use gas stove, UNLESS i've no choice. I've got a phobia of turning on the stove (laugh? go ahead). People will say: 'just turn it on, it won't burn you up', yea, i know how is it operate too but whenever i try to turn on, it will take me thousand times of turning before i succeed. Then here comes my 2nd problem, whenever it's turn on by me, i will check on the kitchen every few minutes (sometimes, i just sit in the kitchen). Worry that fire will blow out by wind and followed by an explosion in the kitchen (too sensitive and too much imagination, i know) But i am definitely ok with turning off the gas stove, not a problem for me (*proud* <-- don't know what to proud for)

Now, basically, i barely have contact with stove (except turn it off). Whenever i need it, i'll ask my sisters do it for me... hehe. Yet, I think i'll overcome this phobia in the future.

1 comments:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

disqualify...