L.I.F.E

is for living

Ok, since i'm free, so i think it should be ok for me to spend a day at Singapore, small trip only, went with my sister & mom.

Went to Singapore by coach, departed at 11pm from Puduraya. Can't have much sleep in the bus because i'd used to sleep at 2am nowadays. So, when the bus reached Johor Bahru at 3.30am, i felt sleepy but gotta kept myself awake :s

Rain, right after i crossed Malaysia-Singapore border. Sis complained that it's always raining wherever she go for her interview, so i blame her for came along with us :p (actually, i was the one who tumpang in this journey. My sister was having an interview at NUS)

Took a cab to National University of Singapore (NUS), it was still every early in the morning, 7.30am only. Walk around at School of Design and Environment & Faculty of Engineering then kill time at McDonald(McD in campus is a little surprise) until the interview started at 9.30am. Had lunch at the nearest canteen with my sister & mom at noon then joined wei pien while my sister wait for her next interview section.

Wei pien showed me around NUS after his lunch. NUS's museum is amazing (well, because i did not find a museum in UPM), the staff was kind as well. He kept telling us what the museum have and talked about the artists and their works too (i kept nodding only... haha) Walk around Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Science, Library, University Culture Centre, then the place where wei pien used to have his choir practice (pien, what was it again? hehe), etc. It was a nice walk since it was a windy afternoon.

Joined my family again before we head off wei pien's hostel. Gosh! His place envious me, i wish i can stay in a hostel like his too! Anyway, i don't think any local university in Malaysia will provide such hostels. So, forget about it.

Leave NUS, went to Tanjong Pagar railway station purchase our tickets back to KL (Please do not ask me: 'why train?', the ladies agreed with it, i did not). Then we had window shopping at Vivo City and Harbour Front. Wei pien and I were about breaking our legs after walking here and there, tired.

Went back to the railway station again with my family around 8pm, wait to board the train at 9pm. The journey back to KL was awful! There was a family (in a big gang- children, adults and grandma) sat around me, the children were making noise once they board the train but the adults seem have no intend to stop/warn them :s Somemore, a little girl thrown a bottle to the seat next to me (it was an empty seat, luckily) and i ignore her wish to take back the bottle intentionally (devil. haha!) Then one of the little boy missed when passengers board the train again at checkpoint (no worry, they found him after awhile and some 'lecture' was given) Children were tired making noise and at last, they went to sleep. Yet, another disaster struck, a few-month-old baby girl kept crying for at least 30mins (i put my MP3 on and turn the volume up) Luckily the family get off the train at somewhere south of Johor, i'd a better journey after that.

Reached KL Central at 9am the next day, spent 12hours in the train and now the ladies said no more train. lol.


p/s: wei pien, thanks for your time for showing me around NUS, i know it's pretty bored to walk at your own campus like a guest :p

0 comments: