L.I.F.E

is for living

YY received offer from Matriculation a month ago, went to Gopeng, Perak 2 weeks after that. Spending a year there from now onwards.


After received the offer, she quit her job and start preparing documents (sijil bla bla~) and been busy shopping for cloths (it's really take times to find something fit on her) and some other stuff. She'd been fully-booked all the time, I only managed to spent a day with her before she went to Perak, had lunch at our favorite coffee shop- San Francisco Coffee at Lot10 (okay, the foods might not delicious but we love the environment!)

Didn't go Gopeng with her on her first day, parents were accompanying her, helping her to get things done (mom said she's the least independent daughter... it's a compliment for ywen and me :p)

YY came back after her first week at Gopeng(orientation week). A lot of stories from her, sounds familiar to me (ahh, not much difference from those i heard from friends and coursemates). Spent her weekend shopping for cloths again, most of her cloths were not approved.

She came back again on last Friday. Spent the night chatting with her as we never meet each other for the past 10years. Shop for some books with her the next day. She started seeking help from ywen and i at night when she had problem solving those mathematic questions. those questions are easy!
**********

Kinda miss her after she leave the house. I lost a jogging partner, shopping partner, somebody to talk with, somebody to quarrel with, somebody who always have different opinion with me, somebody who always provide me information, somebody who i always laugh at....

YY, my Looked-arrogantCool sister

2 comments:

I think u mean clothes instead of cloths... what for she sneed so many cloths?

haha...didn't pay attention while typing, my bad my bad.