L.I.F.E

is for living

My sister has been teaching Standard 4 students for 2months, i saw some test papers she bring back few days ago. It was kemahiran hidup. Check this out!




As you can see, all question 48, 49 and 50 request are name & use of the drawing.







And these are some students' answer:
1.
name: fork
use: eat noodles
comment: Come on, it's Kemahiran Hidup.

2.
name: scissors
use: *can't understand the sentence*
comment: Does it looked like a scissors??

3.
name: cloth
use: cloth
comment: what answers are these??

4.
name: don't know
comment: omg, kids~

5.
name & use: *cannot understand at all*
comment: are my Chinese too poor?

6. This is my favorite ^^
name: wood
use: diguna oleh orang mati
comment: i laugh my head off!

7. Perhaps this is better.

I swear i did better than them when i was at their grade.


p/s: sorry for blur photos.

2 comments:

Kids nowadays...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA............

i was wonder why nobody find this funny.
luckily someone break the '0 comment'
LOL