L.I.F.E

is for living

Start my first entry with this cause i'm tagged by learn sin. Grab this chance to know me better :P

Real name: Chan Ying Chi

Nickname: hmmm... i don't remember any

Married: Single

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

Male or Female: Female

High School: SMK Kepong

College: University Putra Malaysia

Short or long hair: Long. I keep it long, always :)

Are you a health freak?: No?

Height: 174cm

Do you have a crush on someone?: who doesn't

Do you like yourself?: definitely!

Piercings: Yes. Ears

Righty of lefty: Huh? which is which?

First surgery: No. Never been in surgery room since the day i born

First piercing(s): Forgot (poor memory)

First best friend: Forgot. I guess it was an indian girl who went to the same kindergarten with me

First sport you joined: Walk? XD

First pet: Pickles. He was my puppy.

First vacation: Erm... is either Perak or Genting Highland (memory status: low)

First concert: Never been there once

First crush: Err......Err...... (memory status: low again XD)

CURRENTLY*

Eating: No. It's too late for supper, too early for breakfast

Drinking: No

I'm about to: Sleep & Dream...

YOUR FUTURE*

Wants kids: Not really. I only like those kids can sit diam diam...haha

Want to get married: Not really either but it doesn't means i don't take a relationship serious

Careers in mind: If it's a job that need no worry about salary-- Photographer

If it's a job that just for fun-- interior designer

If it's a job that can keep me busy-- event planner (i love busy with work!)

WHICH ONE IS BETTER*

Lips or eyes: eyes

Hugs or kisses: Both... haha

Shorter or taller: Shorter la (do i need to explain why?)

Romantic or spontaneous: spontaneous

Nice stomach or nice arms: Both

Trouble maker or hesitants: neither

HAVE YOU EVER*

Kissed a stranger: huh? no, of course.

Dranks bubbles: (Learn sin: at my age who dont, tell me)

Lost glasses or contacts: Nope..

Run away from home: Huh? whatfor?

Liked someone younger: No

Liked someone older: No

Broken somone's heart: hmm..i think i did

Been arrested: No (tell me if i did)

Turned someone down: ya... you can't please everyone all the time

Cried when someone died: Hmmm... i did not (feel shameful already)

Liked a friend: i like my friends! who doesn't?

DO YOU BELIEVE IN*

Yourself: All the time, unless someone deny me

Miracles: yes, i guess

Love at first sight: no comment

Heaven: no comment either

Sex on the first date: he wish!

Angels: i believe in devils more than angels...haha

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY*

Is there one person you want to be with right now: nope

had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time: Noo..

Do you believe in God: No comment


People you wanna tag: wei keat, since he complain 'sien' XD



Finally, i can go to bed~ *sweet dreams*




Update: Please let me know if you dislike this font with the background, drop a comment. Thank you :)

5 comments:

Nickname:
摸你的 (during high school)
Aunty (after high school)

everything look nice..good job..haha..so lucky of me tht ur 1st blog is due to me..

wei keat: Uncle, thanks for remind me (btw, there was some setting problem, sorry. I'd change it)

christine: i work this overnight because u tag me. haha

lolz, keat u beat me to it. I wanna say the same thing too! XD

oiks! stop bully me la.