L.I.F.E

is for living

Clean up my photo album in this PC, found some photos ley peng sent few months ago. Those were the photos we took end of last year, ley peng came back to KL and few of us had steamboat at her house.


i was late, they leave a bowl of vege-sausage for me (black pepper favor, nobody like it)


We'd extra foods and since nobody berkerjasama to finish it, we'd decided everyone pick few cards, whoever had the smallest number will be punished- ate whatever we prepare for him/her. hehe. Each of us kena. Choon siang, lai ying & yau chai kena few times though.

Left: yao chai, kee lun, choon siang, ley peng, lai ying and me


Card games-time, i lost 5 times (continuously) to yau chai, he said he's tired with my keep-on-losing and his keep-on-winning(!) Luckily, no money was involved, otherwise, i'll broke. Shift my position with choon siang, became choon siang's turn of losing... keke.

Playing card


best friends, since form 3

This photo refresh my memory on our Form 3, 4 and 5... how silly & crazy we were (can take 100nights to cerita. lol)... miss those days~



take 1 (why block her face?)


take 2 (why bully her again?)


take 3 (ok la, this photo is acceptable)

It was a really good night spent with them, chit-chatting & jokes (i laughed my head off!). Wish to see you guys again soon!

0 comments: