L.I.F.E

is for living

Back to UPM again on Sunday afternoon. Shop and pack my belongings a day before, messy day. And i realised mom and dad had spent a lot on me and my sisters for university stuff...

After my leaving, there will be only my parents at home on weekday since YY is at Perak and ywen at UPM (too) now. I always wonder how's life would be for my folks when we left...

The dinner I had on Friday night with friends was good, i just can't believe our holidays end... Maybe i need a slap on my face. *slap* *slap*...

Classes are officially started today. Hope everything will be good. Will look for my superviser later, discuss about my final year project (seriously, why should i do this on my first day?)...

Anyway, it's another new semester... stay cool!

3 comments:

I thank God for having 3rd sem..
so that i can meet you...
And grace to UPM(though i hate it),
for giving me the chance to know you..

sounds UPM play an important role. LOL!

yup..i hate it so much of its rigid rules though...
but it is importantly, critically,seriously needed...for us...