L.I.F.E

is for living

*leaving Matlab for a moment*

As i mentioned in my previous entry, i am taking Physic Computer now, a Matlab-based subject. Since i'm not following the subject from very beginning of the class, i guess i'm facing some problem now- can't catch up previous lessons and guess what? 1st test will be on next Friday (=.='') Ain't first test will only hold on 5th week? It's 3rd week now.. (according to UPM calendar, first tests are on 5th week). Wondering will i have enough time for studying. By the way, i haven't get the assignment done yet, it looked easier than Java (at the moment) but whenever i try to type something on the program, nothing come out from my mind, not even a variable or figure (or whatever) So, i guess my brain cells are dying or decaying... *laughing*...

Whatever it is, I will conquer Matlab. So, Matlab, Watch Out!

*Finish, back to Matlab*

3 comments:

I wish you good luck on the @nd test this coming friday..

screw up =.=''
fighting for test 3. sigh.

dun worry, sweetie..
i'm sure you can do it..