L.I.F.E

is for living

Nearly get kicked out from Physic Computer class, Prof.Z gave me an unacceptable reason for stopping me attend his class (nothing personal, it's solely some disagreement on my pendaftaran for the subject).

Since i insist taking phy comp., i talked to both Head Dept. of Physics and his secretary (JH advised me to do so although i wasn't sure why should i talk to a secretary about this issue) for getting me into the class. Of course, i have my own reason why i should not be kicked out, i even try to get some statistical evidence to prove Prof.Z was wrong about his claims. Head Dept. of Physics said he'll talk to Prof.Z. So, i wait.

I heard a lot of comments about what i've done (that i did not discuss with Prof.Z again the next day after the issue and i went directly to the Head and his secretary) between times, they claim i might piss Prof.Z off because i did not save his face. They said something that he'll hold a grudge against me in the future (okay, it sounds a bit scary for me at that moment) but i wasn't really mind since i thought i should fight for my right, regardless the risk and consequences. (i guess i was too angry)

So, at the end of day, i am accepted to the class. The secretary called Prof.Z, said as long as i've register, i should not be kicked out (and i realized how powerful is the secretary now)

I felt bad about my attitude and my thoughts. I thought i will drop the subject even though i'm accepted (to show that i just wanna fight for my right). But i'm still taking the class now, JH said it's silly if i drop and i suppose he is right. And for now, i need to work my ass off to get a great result (good is not enough. lol)

p/s: It's okay if you don't understand what am i talking about. It's too complicated to explain it in words and i barely tell others what happened though. Simply wanna write it down here.

2 comments:

Hmm...have no worries, my dear..
nothing will happen on you..
i do understand what kind of things that you might go through..
i've been there before..
i'm at all ears when you want to tell me..

Thanks :)