L.I.F.E

is for living

I remember a coursemate of mine asked:

"have you ever ride a motorcycle?"
"noooo...why?"
"i think people live in KL especially girls don't ride a bike."
"wait... i know how to ride a bicycle."
"ya, but you never been on a motorcycle"
"...ok-lo..."

So, I don't know how many girls in KL never ride a motorcycle but i'm one of them. But hey, does this matter? For me, it's kinda logic i never ride a motorcycle...

1. my family don't own a bike
2. my cousin won't take me along cause i was too small
3. it sounds dangerous (specify: it's a city with cars and lorries anywhere anytime)

********
Never play in a rain before, parents never allow. Will get sick easily wor...
by the way, i hate raining when i am outdoors

********
Never play firework too, i don't know why either. Maybe...

1. i don't have any brothers
2. explosion scare me (lol)

but i love firework, viewing from far away...amaze me, always

********
There are hundred/thousand/million of things i never try before, will i try it in the future? Maybe yes and maybe no.


0 comments: