L.I.F.E

is for living

To my dearest desktop, I've some messages and complains on you since you cannot work properly as I(or my sisters) asked.


Firstly, one of your partner- speakers quit all of a sudden. My laptop test on it, nothing wrong at all! So, if you guys are having any disagreement, please settle it asap. I miss Window XP's sound (okay, i lie about this).

Secondly, another partner of yours- modem loves blinking its eye so much (keep disconnect itself). It should stare instead of blink. And why the hell this problem rise during my semester break? It did the same thing on my previous one.
and tell me how to solve this.

Thirdly (oh, just wanna inform you), your babysitter- active virus shield quit. It's just the fact that our contract is going to be expire. So, i got you a new one named KIS. By the way, it's a trial version... just wanna protect you from being attacked for temporary. Child, behave.

Desktop, don't go sick, please. I'm begging. T.T

0 comments: