L.I.F.E

is for living

So, my result for 4th semester released last night. I hardly rest myself after checked the result. Don't get me wrong, the results are okay. Indeed, it's satisfying (everyone told me so). What worry me was the pendaftaran kursus thing =.= (gosh! this is really annoying) I gotta save myself a place for Japanese level 2 but the bloody system was not working and lost all my previous data! =.='' Do not ask me go through the registration again.
************
Most of the grade are as expected such as Analysis Method (do not expect my lecturer give 0.1 mark extra), Japanese (sorry guys, i got A... hehe). I was hoping that i can score in Material, so my dream come true ^^. Analog and Semiconductor were accident, very blur~ indeed. Last but not least- Quantum, one word for all- speechless.

Conclusion: I deserve to get this result after the bloody-tiring 4th semester.

0 comments: