L.I.F.E

is for living

Progress report on my final year project, in brief:

Title: CMR effect of Sr doping in PrMnO3

Student: Me=Saya=我=わたし

Conclusion:
- 6 samples to be prepared. Have yet produce any thus far

- Stuck at pellet pressing stage

- Not running any test yet (what to write in my real progress report huh?)

- What i learned:
How to clean every single apparatus perfectly (my labmates claim we can apply job as a cleaner =.=)

DO NOT apply nail polish at the days doing lab (large quantity of acetone are used)

DO NOT act pandai. Follow everything step by step, no skipping

Mentally prepared

Be patient

Grinding is torturing

No complain, it's my commitment to fyp




*** to be continue***

8 comments:

わたし= 私 (in kanji)
not stuck in pellet pressing,you should write as sample preparation stage currently due to unforeseen problems occur as mold problems.
of course, you do need a lot of patient in fyp. Fyp will turn you into more and more precise in the everything you do, knowing the reason , of course.
Last but not least, I'm with you, thou I cant help, but i give you my support always!!!yeah!!

hmmm, moral support...though i don't need it but THANKS :)

ok, i'll take it back if you dun need it...change it with something else you-know-what (full-hearted one..)hehe...

you-know-what?
i don't know oh...

seriously, when will ur pellet pressing counter operate huh? i bet the business will be quite good. haha!

opening soon....
hehe...
for the price, we can negotiate one, specially for you...haha....

i prefer FOC. others i don't care how much you charge them.LOL!

Sorry lor...
I still charge on you...
not in RM, but in other units...
hahaha....
p/s: u wany to know?

Don't wanna know
i will only pay in RM