L.I.F.E

is for living

Rubbish List

- Found myself run out of time- fyp (whatelse!) T.T

- Must sing k during semester break (mping promise to bring me along this time. hehe)

- Shopping (of course la!....wait! fyp again =.='')

- Have to stay at Serdang for the next two months (why my home isn't any closer to my uni T.T)

- Have to study hard for final (seriously, i've been lazy around for the past few days. hehe)

- Need a lot of luck lately (maybe a wand work faster...hmmm)

- Hope something settled soon (*secret* :p)

- Give seaside a visit

- [Cont.] Probably snorkeling or diving as well =D

- Able to think properly and logically

- Must be immune from any negative thinking

- Last but not least, pay more & more attention to YOU :)


p/s: bullied by my phone today T.T

6 comments:

paying more & more attention to who?
hehe...it seems you got quite someting in the list...
and you left out something also...

p/s:it seems your phone dun wan you anymore..

paying more attention to you-know-who.
it's just a rubbish list.
left out wat?? sounds important eh.

p/s: i don't care it want me or not, i want my phone function well only.

paying more attention to you-know-who-I-dunno?
hehe....
ok...i'll tell you when we meet in person...
p/s:when it doesn't want you anymore, of course, it won't function as you wish...

then i'll force it function as i wish.

maybe it will commit suicide when you try to force it to work...

well, i know it daren't commit suicide in this case. keke.