L.I.F.E

is for living

Watched The Strangers yesterday, at night, with some friends.

Horror movie, not my cup of tea,

but due to some other reason, i was there.

Movie started...

and i started cover my face with my hand too.

when it came to some horror part,

i'll ask Li Herng (he sit besides me) :'what happen?' 'the man died?'

'watch yourself la'

Hehe...

Basically, i was not watching this movie at all,

don't ask me how's the killers looked like (hmmm, i know they put their masks on, that's all),

don't ask me how's they kill the man and woman,

do not ask me any details about The Strangers.

Sounds like i'm wasting money huh?

haha, whatever....



p/s: A pretty lame movie

4 comments:

of course you will feel it lame.
it's not the cup of your tea.
i know you hate this kind of movies..

ghost movie as well!!
remember that :p

Got it..
I'll definitely bring you go...kekekeke.....

you will know the consequences!