L.I.F.E

is for living

Teddy family
...the small teddy with dark skin is called 禄豆饼, and it's belongs to YY...


here's my baby pellet which took me 2months (day and night) to figure out how to make it and i miss those days now.


erm, this one... to test my phone's camera. And as YY said, it looked better from the phone.


an alley- Alamanda Putrajaya


Grinding- Those were the days.... and i wonder will i further my study?


*****************

and here are some from YY's phone...



well, have a nice day :)






8 comments:

The lu dou bing is wrong ler...
Have a check again...
and I protest for the copyright of my back...

ya hor...coz i don't know how spell lu using google pinyin ma.

sorry sir, please show me ur copyright first.keke

i like the pictures especially the last few ones...

my sis has the skill.

ridiculous!!..those pic should b in my blog instead of urs.and dun call my bear lv dou bing...respect it

why cannot put? nice photos are for share ma...u can put those in urs too.
ur bear has name other than this one?? XD

my bear is call bear..

next time alexis put yc naked pic in ur blog la... hehe... share ma... XD