L.I.F.E

is for living

*scribbling*

Chapter 1
Morning- 2 pellets from me, not feeling joyful but relief instead. Yet, i doubt will my pellets perfect still after sinter at 1300 degree celsius. *crossing my fingers*

Noon- Labmates started to rebut furnace, mould and dies... Hmmm, sz was right, maybe we should write 'more apparatus are required' in progress report (under 'problems faced')

Afternoon- Continued with pellet again, i just need another one more! but failed =.=

So, gotta rearrange my plan for this week again, calculating the time and days i need for sintering (it take at least 44hours, buang massa betul =.=''') and what's the next thing i should proceed and when can i go home T.T

Chapter 2
Had i ever mentioned i went for doc because my big toe felt numb once? and the doc's prescription- vit.B12. After taking it for 2 weeks, thing turns slightly better but i felt numb still. Then don't-know-when, my heel felt numb too and Now, my thumb feel numb as well =.= Should i go for a better doctor or continue with my medicine?
Whatever is it, i don't have much time for this now, so skip~~

Chapter 3
Having a weird habit now- i love coffee, Nescafe Gold Classic (LS made me get addicted on this!) well, is not weird to get addicted with it but i love to take a cup of coffee at evening or at night and i sleep like a pig still. Not bad huh? lol!

Chapter 4
So glad to meet up with LS yesterday (well, except we shouldn't pick this place- KLCC, crowded =.=) we were looking for presents but i spot nothing and she missed a Swatch and gotta picked another watch. B.t.w, i was surprised how she shop at MNG. *salute* haha.
.....
....
...
..
.

ok, To Be Continued, wanna leave my desk for dinner!


p/s: ms.ailing asked me to write in Paragraph. So, is this acceptable? :p


8 comments:

Chapter 1
Don't worry, baby. Things are getting better now. You will get perfect pellets.
*crossing my toes also*
It's just that you need to rush things AFAP since the apparatuses are not enough for everyone. And please write a good report fast, time is running out! or Dr.Lim will kiss you.hehe...

Chapter 2
Okay, this is making me really worry. I thought you mentioned to me once, and you said you needed some V-B12. But it seems useless to you now. And you gotta take some action on it. Or I'll bring some action to you. Bear in mind that, you are VERY IMPORTANT to me as well.

Chapter 3
No more kohi, k? You are actually getting addicted to the caffeine, not the kohi. Just remember that, next time, when you are making one, get one for me as well. I'll help you to reduce it, and addicted to me instead.

Chapter 4
Yes, KLCC is crowded and I couldn't even to find you. Sigh...

p/s: though, I can see you everyday, but it seems that we don't have much time together actually, don't we?

-> You You You:

-I know i'm running out of time and i think dr.lim will kick my ass instead =.=

-why don't you write it in Germanic? coffee? no, you cannot drink.

p/s: totally agree and you'll be more busy when ur new semester started. Focus on ur work, i don't mind if you have no time for me.

zhong fong is it? y feel numb?
pressure only la... or mayb da xiao jie nvr work so hard b4... then exhausted ady... ^.^

never hear got such symptom for stroke, don't scare me =.='''
and obviously i am not da xiao jie la...

getting worry of you
right now...
and now..
and now...
and now....
and now.....
and now......

no worry, i always know how to take care myself well.
Please take care urself indeed.

oh well, i was making mere a suggestion, NOT a command and it doesnt bind you at all. so take it easy!

not a command, it was a comment.