L.I.F.E

is for living

*learn sin want me to blog this, hmm, but i turn it into this form (didn't bring my lappy home ma...) hehe*

Thank you for your birthday wishes...

learn sin, mun ping, ai ling, wei keat, alan, wei pien, lee fu, simon, fei li, kam yaw, choy eng, yen hong, soo yin, ser yee, darshini, angel, patrick, mohan, huan fen, ley peng, li herng, alex, choon siang, sisters, dad & mom and, last but not least You ^^



*update*

Received a birthday card from AIA
Posted to my house 2 weeks ago, and my mom suddenly remember it this evening.


well, an AIA's brochure is attached as well
=.='''




p/s: ok, hope i didn't leave out anyone... *thinking* *thinking*...


5 comments:

erm..erm...why am i the last? =.="
(or it's not me at all? T.T)
Ok, i dun mind actually.
p/s: i got the AIA card last time as well. it got a voucher attached for discount on the premium if i'm not wrong.

i state 'last but not least'.
tell you the Commonwealth story next time

haih..not a blog i expected even with my name attached..but at least my name is first..hahha

Both of you got a place. fair lo.

What is the commonwealth story?
p/s: how fair is fair?