L.I.F.E

is for living

When i finished my Ceramic&Polymer paper before this Raya break and done my report of the week, i told my coursemate:"Life seems meaningless without exam."

Immediately, she gave me this look ---> =.=''''

and of course, i was scolded :p

******

Once, i was taking LRT with mping, telling the similar stuff. A guy (middle age) turned and looked at me then i saw him smile (well, it was a bitter smile)

******

Well.... my philosophy of exams:

I miss exams when i've finished it. It remind me i've a target to hit, something to fight for. (energetic!)

yet, you can still find me complaining whenever exams are around the corner.

XD


3 comments:

I'll also give u the =.=''' look...
siao!

haha...
interesting...but somehow i do feel the pervertic character of you>.<"
(i have the same feeling as you after exam, but i hate it when i need to study it and i'm not so pervertic as you since i found another target for life. Guess who is she? wakaka....)
p/s: i do rmb somebody complaining when she din do well in Phy.Comp ler...

pervertic?!! okay lo,i admit...
hmm, i think i know who is she. lol.
p/s: i didn't do well, of course must complain.